Construction Blog Directory Sparrow Legs Interior Home Renovations in Brittany, France: Current building project in Bretagne

Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Current building project in Bretagne

With relocating, accommodation is a key requirement. As such, I made an arrangement to pay back the generosity of my hosts, for allowing me to stay, by remodelling their upstairs bathroom.
Originally, in the upstairs bathroom was more of a small shower-room around 4m2. But behind this room, there was another en-suite, which did have a bath in it.
So for a few hours a week, I have knocked the two rooms into one, boarded up the existing door leading from the bedroom and plastered the wall smooth.
All the plumbing had to be removed and replaced. 
LAST WEEK
Peter the carpenter arrived at the end of last week with the biggest bloody Velux window I've ever seen!
Being bored on that particular day, I offered a hand, Peter and I got the window installed within the day. For me, I knew the principles, though never had any hands on experience. One thing that did throw me… “I hate heights” and I never knew this before!
Since the window installation, I was able to get on with the bathroom…
THIS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment